Miss Janet’s Sunshine Schoolhouse offers a wide range of age-appropriate education programs that are guaranteed to meet the needs of each individual child. We focus on celebrating and developing the unique nature of our students, helping them reach their full potential simply by letting them be who they are. It is our duty to build character by boosting their self-esteem, molding skills and unique talents.
Our half and full day programs are ideal for children from infant to early elementary school age. Our school is open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Parents are free to select their days and hours. We do our best to accommodate your needs and ensure the best education for your children.
We use a parent app for daily communication (including detailed daily schedule and pictures), as well as easy payment options.
Why Choose Miss Janet’s Sunshine Schoolhouse?
Our Creative Curriculum:
- Academics suited to the needs of each individual child
- Focused on social and emotional development
- Promote health and well-being through healthy eating and fitness with our outdoor playing areas and safe nature trail
We are Eco-Friendly
- We plant and maintain a children’s garden
- We make use of energy-efficient lighting
- We make use of low VOC paint
- We make use of “green seal” floor wax
- We recycle by making art projects out of recycled materials
- We make use of various kinds Eco Friendly products for cleaning and everyday use
We teach our children to safeguard the environment by educating and setting a good example for them. We are a proud eco-friendly school committed to helping your children learn more about the ways to respect mother nature and protect the world around us.
We offer your children a core curriculum that includes basic math and language skills. Other specialty subjects we offer are:
- Cooking class
- Movement dance
- And much more!
Our unique, evidence-based programs are guaranteed to positively impact the lives of the younger generation in so many ways.
Our one-of-a-kind program focuses on various aspects of learning such as:
- Social and emotional development
- Language development
- Kids Music Round
- The environment
- Dance and movement
- Language and speech
- Listening skills
- Amazing Athletes tumble/sports class
- And so much more
- To develop positive social relationships
- To enhance self-awareness
- To stimulate creativity
- To guide your children on the path to greater learning
- To help your children achieve their full potential
- To help develop a love and appreciation for the environment
- To help develop independent work skills
Our Mission and Philosophy
It is our goal to guide each individual child through the very first steps of his learning journey, providing them a fun, nurturing, and safe environment to learn and play in. We truly believe that lifelong learning is developed when children are given the opportunity to explore and discover everything about themselves and of the world during their formative years. It is most crucial to provide your children with the highest standard of education during these early stages in their life. We aim to do just that with our wide range of superior and age-appropriate education programs specially designed for our early learners. Our curriculum focuses on developing children loving environment, increasing their chances to achieve their full potential and become the best that they can be.
For more information, feel free to get in touch with our trusted and accommodating staff at any time. You may call 908-735-7979 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.